Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Pictures of Boston/Austin

These apparently loaded in no specific order- and I'm too busy to move them...

the sky the day before Jess got married...


Two of my favorite Jon/John's.


The group of awesomeness at the Rehearsal dinner


At Galaxy Cafe in ATX

The vows...

A gorgeous church blocks from Harvard in Boston.


My new favorite hat that I should have bought but didnt.


Lauuuuura!
The happy couple "helping" us get ready for their wedding ;)


Jon


Paul Revere's statue- right around the corner from the old north church where he hung the lanterns to signal that the british were coming... oddly enough, the church in the picture is NOT the old north church. it was just pretty.
On the USS constitution. Laura is showing us how its done.
Democrat Donkey likes me.
At the house- beautiful couple.
Drama Queen.



No comments: