Tuesday, July 04, 2006

let down...


So the fourth of July...
everyone was happy to just stay in. I mean, it was raining. It was nasty outside. And it probably wouldn't have been worth it to most of the group... but there's something about fireworks.
My soul is so restless right now- I know, that sounds retarded- I sound like I'm crazy- but seriously... I'm restless on a very deep level. And fireworks always seem to... whisk you away and take you to this wonderful place where all sounds have been drownd out by an amazingly loud but beautiful sound. The colors and the explosions and the smell of smoke... like I said, there's just something about fireworks. I really... I really wish I could have seen some fireworks tonight.
I had a blast though with everyone. I really love my friends. There must be something wrong with me.

No comments: