Sunday, August 27, 2006

fun days...

I had to post about tonight. First, I finished correcting my drapes. They now have a lacey stripe towards the bottom- they line up, are hemmed, and while I did in fact make a few mistakes... I got my sewing machine to work great. Second, went to Conan's Pizza for dinner with Jon, Laura, and Dave- then to the TKE party where I quickly remembered why I don't like frat parties, especially ones where my friend is the president of the frat but he doesnt have time to hang out. So we left and started walking down the drag! We went to this great bar- I think its called Lonestars? Next to the Taos Co-op. Anyways, we played darts (which I apparently am horrible at) and drank a pitcher of Fireman's 4. This appears to be laura's new favorite beer because she always wants it :) Anyways, everyone proceeded to kick my ass at darts- I was the only one to NOT get a bullseye- but we had some damn good fun everytime I hit the blue board or my darts bounced off the board. Laura's didnt just bounce off- they stuck straight up out of the ground. good times. Then we went to that Morroccan place- Kazbah?- and it was freaking awesome. We tried 1/2 of all of their deserts, which were all good, and enjoyed sitting so low to the ground that it was really hard to get up. Also, I love morroccan decor and they are planning on opening a morroccan furniture place above the coffee shop/hookah bar. So we looked at the hookah's and I decided to try it- but since Dave had one at the apartment- we walked back there! The hookah was... not what i was expecting but fun and worth the experience. Other than feeling like if I ran, I would hyperventilate, I didnt get anything out of it- but still.
So anyways- I have detailed this night because I dont want to forget it- so if you dont like it, I dont care because its for ME! ;)
AND Rugger was a good boy when I got home. It just doesnt get any better. Well, we could have gone swimming and I could have had an enjoyable date to go with us. But other than that- no better.
I can't believe school starts on Wed. I'm a senior. IN COLLEGE. I'll be in Med school (if i get my stuff together!) in a year. ONE YEAR.
Enough. Enjoy your days everyone!

No comments: