Tuesday, August 22, 2006

wow.

So I took my real MCAT on saturday- I get the results in 60 days... I'm not sure how I did, but I'm not feeling very confident as of now so I guess we'll see.

I did however have some positive things occur- I was able to see my god-daughter, hang out with some old friends, and spend time with my mom up at her school. Second graders are... loud.
So here are some pics of my time well spent.




She's supposed to get her traech out soon- she has to be able to sleep through the entire night without extra oxygen before they'll remove it. She's down to almost room air and hopefully in a few months she will be going in to get it removed- ideally. You just have to love that little girl- even when she's cranky and tired she's still cute as a button! I think Katie gets mad because I come over to see the baby and I dont spend time with her :) But she's just so damn cute! How could I not?? I mean really, a kid that already knows gross anatomy?? nose, ears, eyes, her grill... thats right everyone- she knows that her teeth are her grill. interesting to say the least.

Anyways- have a great day all.

No comments: