Sunday, September 24, 2006

ay dios mio...





So I shoulnt be doing this because I have three tests next week and I didnt study like I was supposed to but... Friday was awesome :)
Thank you Laura and Jon for having an awesome party- that I had a blast at. I hope that your house and everything survived and I hope that your recovery went well :) Anyways- So it was a pirate party- we all dressed as pirates... and as a summary, w
e all got drunk, had sword fights, and said arghhh! a lot. Then someone gave me a sharpie and I proceeded to give everyone drunk enough to let me write on them sharpie tattoos on their necks. Sierra had to go to work with the word SEXY on her jaw line. We decided, at least it wasnt a penis. Sierra and I also spent a significant amount of time laughing at the pervert that Darrell has become :) I mean, he will tell a dirty joke just like the rest of them! And we love you all the more for it, D.
SOooo Laura also pushed me on the ground and made me split my $.75 pirate pants right down the butt, broke my sword, and crawled on the floor in her room with me- we were looking on the floor for my skull-necklace. Then Dave pushed me into the hookah and made me burn my finger- which actually is a pretty bad burn now- but dont worry, all the nerve endings are dead and I cant feel it :)
Anyways- I had a very enjoyable time at the party. We had a bit to drink, we all acted like dumbasses (as a collective group as well as individually), and I think every single one of us ended up with my initials on a body part in sharpie. It just doesnt get better than that.

Saturday was a wasted day- laundry etc. and Sunday has been a study day (except for the fact that I woke up at 12 so I havent actually studied all that much.
So friday was the light of my weekend- that and the beautiful storm yesterday :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you Michelle... you're awesome.

Anonymous said...

that last one was me, Darrell.