Monday, June 19, 2006

Human nature

For friends/the lighthearted: I love you all, and this may not, or may, apply to you.

While I believed myself to be safe from prejudice, arrogance, and incivility here on my personal blog, I have been proved incorrect yet again.
Let me clarify. When I began this small blog, I mainly did so in order to leave a message on Stephanie's blog. However, I really do wish to begin documenting my life and I believe this to be a good way to do so.
As of now, I truly understand the reality of having a diary on the internet. Completely random people, people who have absolutely no idea who you are or what you're made of, can write absurd and baseless comments on your blog. Anonymously of course, since leaving your name and a way for me to read YOUR personal thoughts would be far too invasive.

For those of you that do know me, you know that I spend hours a day in the public library, know that, naturally, I respect and appreciate the wonders that are our national rights. Ahh, the joys of the public library- no sarcasm. I really do love it.

I just wanted for my appreciation of the public library and the freedoms I enjoy daily is clearly expressed.

Oh, and did I mention the freedom of speech that I have also- you know, the one that lets me bitch about a library, and similarly the freedom that allows for people to leave rude comments on my blog. I really like that principle, too.

I hope my grammar and spelling have reached a level of correctness that is acceptable to the blog community.

No comments: